How much sodium chloride is needed to prepare 750 mL of a 0.5 M solution of NaCl?
- These are the ionic substances formed due to neutralization that occurs in between acid and base.
- Positively charged ions, known as cations, and negatively charged ions, known as anions, make up salts, which can be organic or inorganic in composition and neutral in nature.
Answer and Explanation: 1
- Volume of the solution = 750 mL = 0.750 L
- Molarity of the solution = 0.5 M
- Molar mass of sodium chloride = 58.44 g/mol
Now we have to...
See full answer below.
Learn more about this topic:
fromChapter 28 / Lesson 42
What is mass? Learn the mass definition and how to find the mass of an object using the mass formula. See common mass characteristics and properties.