Discuss how a development in a corporation's natural and societal environments can affect the...
Discuss how a development in a corporation's natural and societal environments can affect the corporation through its task environment.
The task environment refers to the collection of situations, originating from suppliers, distributors, consumers, competitors which immediately changes the company from reaching its aims.
Answer and Explanation:
Become a Study.com member to unlock this answer! Create your accountView this answer
The natural atmosphere in the corporation includes the physical resources, climate in which it operates. The societal environment involves the social...
See full answer below.
Become a member and unlock all Study Answers
Start today. Try it nowCreate an account
Ask a question
Our experts can answer your tough homework and study questions.Ask a question Ask a question
Learn more about this topic:
fromChapter 8 / Lesson 3
Explore task environment. Learn the definition of the task environment and understand the factors it includes. Discover various examples of the task environment.
Related to this Question
- Discuss how a development in a corporation's societal environment can affect the corporation through its task environment.
- Briefly, discuss how development in a corporation's societal environment can affect the corporation through its task environment.
- Outline how the business environment can impact a start-up business.
- How does the social environment affect businesses?
- a. Discuss whether there is a difference between trends and the business cycle. b. How does environmental consciousness affect businesses at present? c. Discuss the concept of diversity in business.
- Explain what complementors are and how they affect the business environment.
- Explain how changes in the current business environment are likely to impact on a start-up business.
- Explain how the company deals with the relationship between ethics, morality, and social issues in the legal environment.
- Discuss how different forms of corporate giving contribute to building strong relationships between businesses and communities. Using the core value of excellence, discuss explain how corporate giving
- Discuss how business ethics, social responsibility, and sustainability are interrelated.
- How does socio-cultural environment affect business?
- Discuss how "The Competitive Environment" affects Amazon.com, Inc. (answer should be a paragraph in length)
- Identify and explain the major factors in the social environment that create an atmosphere in which business criticism takes place and prospers.
- Briefly discuss what impact the implementation of the Theory of Constraints may have on the development of an organizations' business strategy.
- Explain the meaning of business environment.
- How have societal factors influenced the business landscape of small and medium enterprises?
- Discuss how work life/home life balance is being addressed by organizations.
- Explain how competition affects a firm's internal development decisions.
- Briefly discuss what impact the implementation of the Theory of Constraints may have on the development of an organization's business strategy.
- How does environmental sustainability affect business?
- Explain how personal or corporate ethics impact decision-making.
- How have societal factors influenced the business landscape?
- Describe how environmental changes may lead to social and economic changes.
- Critically discuss the environmental factors of competitive advantages for human development.
- What are the implications of shifting responsibilities on businesses to address social or environmental problems?
- Discuss environmental strategies that can help businesses deal with environmental challenges.
- How do external environmental factors influence decision-making in the business environment?
- How does the competitive environment affect a business?
- 1. Discuss the role of information systems in a company, how and why they vary from country, and the effects of these variations?
- Discuss how geographical and cultural factors can impact business opportunities.
- Define the term ''sociocultural environment'' with regard to business.
- Discuss the role of information systems in a company, how and why they vary from country to country, and the effects of these variations.
- 1. Discuss at least three (3) manifestations of corporate culture. Which one formally defines a company's culture? Why? 2. Discuss the two (2) main change processes of corporate culture. Which of thes
- Explain how the internal and external environment will cause changes for companies in Spain (Large, Medium, and small-Scale Enterprises) during the COVID-19 crisis.
- Discuss how a process operator's job and shift work might impact a lifestyle change for an individual.
- Explain environmental factors, competitive factors, and create a SWOT analysis of the company EcoFresh.
- Explain how specifically sustainability is linked to ethical decision making and corporate social responsibility, providing examples in business.
- Discuss how savvy businesses can harness social media to encourage business success. What are the challenges they face? How do businesses 'keep up' in an environment that changes so rapidly?
- How does a market environment affect a business?
- A) Discuss how the law might affect you and your workplace. B) How does a specific aspect of the country's legal system contribute to impacting business? C) What would happen if that aspect was not present in the legal system?
- Discuss the positives and negatives of corporate culture in the competitiveness of a firm. Relate how firms should deal with different corporate cultures in mergers and acquisitions.
- Discuss how the current state of the economy will impact completing an environmental scan.
- Explain what society does to undermine the macroeconomic impacts of the chaotic nature of continuous product differentiation by monopolistically competitive firms.
- Identify and discuss the arguments against corporate social responsibility. What will be an ideal response?
- Discuss the ethical issues associated with multinational corporations.
- Discuss capital structure and how a company's structure impacts its progress through the bankruptcy process.
- Discuss the role of information systems in a company and how they vary from country to country and the effects of these variations.
- How have societal factors influenced the business landscape for small and medium enterprises (SMEs)?
- Discuss five trends in the external environment scanning process that will affect most businesses.
- Discuss major factors that can affect the growth and development of business in general.
- Discuss the implications of the ethics experiments for ethical conduct and management in the nonmarket environment.
- Discuss in detail how the VRIO Framework can be used to evaluate business competencies. Explain which VRIO factors would allow a firm to achieve a sustainable advantage over its competitors and why?
- Assess the impact of macro environmental factors (general environmental trends in society) as it relates to big businesses (Walmart, home depot, McDonald's, etc) replacing independent small businesses in the US. What are the causes and effects of such tre
- Explain political environment in business.
- Why would someone choose an S-corporation? Discuss who can, how it is done, how it is different from or similar to other types of corporations, and its advantages and disadvantages. What will be an ideal response?
- How does internal and external environmental factors affects business? Cite a specific example?
- What sort of impacts does RaaS have on businesses and society as a whole? How can these impacts be mitigated?
- Explain the role and influence of Multinational enterprises in the global economy?
- Prepare a business ethics paper that describes how corporate ethics has changed and evolved over the last 30 years. Compare, contrast, discuss how these changes have developed within Gen X, Gen Y, and
- How do societal expectations affect corporations and their ethical initiatives? Give an example of a company that had to alter a product or service because of society's concerns about its health, mor
- Describe the four general forces in the societal environment.
- Discuss the growth stage of the industry life cycle, and its impact on strategy.
- How does the cultural climate of the United States impact how businesses are organized?
- How can businesses use technology and relationships to reduce their environmental impact?
- What are some of the obstacles that must be overcome to establish a corporate entrepreneurial environment?
- Discuss at least 3 business environmental factors that act as a potential hindrance to the growth of the church.
- Explain how the following sub-environments of the macro environment impact an organization/business: 1. Economic environment 2. Technological environment 3. Socio-cultural environment 4. International environment
- Explain what conflicts can arise within the firm between stockholders and managers, and between stockholders and bondholders, and discuss the techniques that firms can use to mitigate these potential conflicts.
- Explain, with an example, how and why unstable environments pose challenges to the management of manufacturing processes. Discuss how manufacturing companies may address these challenges.
- Explain how business interests can co-exist with social responsibility.
- Explain why the emergence of large corporations in the late 19th century helped shift society's view away from the classical economic view.
- Considering Honda Motor Company: Evaluate the role of regulatory considerations informing the economic decisions of the company. Explain any environmental regulations that affect the company. Explain
- Discuss the role of technology and the communication environment towards business activities.
- Discuss the impact of CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) on a company such as Tim Hortons.
- Why is it important for a firm to study and understand the external environment?
- Discuss the importance of the 'AA1000 Framework' in business ethics. Give an example.
- Discuss the drawbacks of acquisitions over internal development. What will be an ideal response?
- Explain Global Offering within the Hexcel corporation. Does the product change globally? How and why does the company change?
- Discuss the evolution of business ethics as a field of study from before 1960 to the present.
- Discuss how larger economic issues affect the CP market and a company's issuance of CP.
- Discuss the logistics operational considerations for operating in a global environment.
- Discuss the concept of limited liability and how it may influence the type of business entity a person chooses when forming a business. Which ethical norm is consistent with a person who chooses an L
- Discuss/explain the concept of ethics in the business context. Some of the questions you should address include: What is/are business ethics? What role doe they play in an organization?
- Discuss how one of the barriers to international communication can impact your business in a negative manner.
- How do societal changes in population demographics create business opportunities? Explain this with examples or cases of specific business, company, or industry.
- Discuss five trends in the external environment scanning process that will affect most businesses. (In your own words)
- Discuss the emotional labor experienced by a customer service executive. Explain how a worker's emotional state can affect customer service and customers.
- Discuss how job satisfaction can impact employee productivity, absenteeism, and turnover.
- Explain clearly what is the definition of Corporate Social Responsibility and what is the relationship with Comparative Business Ethic. Remark: Comparative Business Ethics subject.
- How does the globalization of business affect how you would analyze the ethical issues surrounding the use of child labor around the world?
- Describe the advantages and disadvantages of doing business as an S Corporation.
- Explain how environmental scanning provides information about social, economic, technological, competitive, and regulatory forces: Provide examples for each environmental factor.
- Describe in a brief essay what say-on-pay policies and clawback policies are. Why do corporations implement these policies? What will be an ideal response?
- Discuss three global employee and labor relations problems. How can organizations overcome these problems? Explain. Answer must have a minimum of 200 words.
- Discuss some things firms can do to diminish the risk of doing business internationally.
- Discuss some reasons for unethical behavior by business people.
- Identify and discuss an issue confronting 21st century businesses today and explain how you would analyze and resolve the issue?